Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1: 1 Month, $0 Budget Challenge

Yesterday was only the first day, and I almost caved without even realizing it.We were out of Coke, although we had several other varieties of soda in the fridge. My husband, knowing how much I like Coke, offered to make a run to the store.  It was a sweet but typical suggestion, offered and accepted many, many times in the past.  But then I snapped:  no, no, no ... I can live without Coke, really I can.  *groan*


I wonder . . . how are others remembering to break those little sabotaging money-spending habits we don't even consciously think about? 

1 comment:

Caroline Brantley said...

Just found your blog on Mrs. M's blog. Just curious do you use the new Storytown books for 1st with stories such as King Midas and His Gold and A Butterfly Grows? I just saw your comment about your vocabulary slides you make and was curious. Sounds like a great resource.
Caroline
brantcc@bay.k12.fl.us